Flag

Flag

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

I'm Going to Get Really FAT!

 Hola otra vez, 

I ate 4 dinners in one day this week. That is honestly my new high score. Pretty insane. We accidently set up 3 dinners that we forgot about all in the span of 4 hours. Also, later that night a member surprised us with chicken shack, but I didn't throw up. I took it all down like a champ. One of those dinners was with an investigator so I had to eat everything. It was ceviche which was like a fish dip thing and it's really good actually even though I don't like fish. That was such a good day. It was actually my last day in that area. Because we got our calls for transfers that night. 

Eating our 4th dinner of the day





















Zone pictures



    


Yeah so, I got transferred to a new area. I'm sad to leave Rainbow Vista but all good things come to an end, I guess. My new companion will be Elder Muraski. We also came out together and he's super awesome. We were actually in the same district when we came out. I'm super excited. My new ward is English speaking though which will be interesting. It's a super nice area which will also be interesting. 

I got a haircut from an elder who has never cut hair before. I was super desperate for a cut, and he said he found clippers underneath the kitchen sink, so he decided to fade me up. It was terrible haha but it's not like I'm out here to hit on girls so I'm chilling. It was super fun though. 
My free haircut from the Elder with no experience.




Rainbow Vista saw a lot of miracles. First of all, literally everyone and their mom brought a friend to church this week which was incredible. Hopefully the missionaries next transfer get lots of baptisms. We also saw a great miracle of being led to a Cuban's door and finding them. It was a new family and their interested in the gospel. I'm super excited for them. 



Our District before we all got transferred



Anyways yeah so, I'm going to get really fat in this ward. It's going to be crazy. I love you all, I know this week didn't have a whole lot but it's just one of those weeks, I guess. 
The Truman House officially signed tie




Sincerely, 
Elder Neil Pack
My favorite member in the Rainbow Vista Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment

The End

  Well, this is it. Two full years in serving God. I can't believe it's over. This last week I've been reflecting on my mission ...