Flag

Flag

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Keeping Up with The AP's

 Hola! 


Well, this week was wild. I don't have much time to write honestly, so sorry about that. Today was an awesome day. Had a district breakfast and it accidently turned into a zone breakfast when all the districts showed up. Basically, we all somehow chose the same place to have breakfast at almost the same time. Really random. 

Living with the APs is crazy! Elder Gunter and Spafford are insane, and they do P-90X twice a day. Bruh my arms are dead. The APs are actually super cool, and I love living with them. We actually live in a flipping Buji house. The members don't live with us in the same house, so we are just chilling in this sweet house. We literally have a massage chair and an Alexa. This is just too good, and I'm spoiled. 

My areabook and Elder Posadas areabook got merged so we are teaching lots of people. If they all got baptized, we would baptize 19 people. My companion is awesome. He is from Honduras, and I love him so much. He is a hard worker and humble. 



Here is a story that happened a week ago. It's also super gross so just warning you. So, we were at this dinner and there were 5 elders there because it's a Spanish ward and we're having a great dinner and all that stuff with the members. Then afterwards someone mentioned the chubby bunny game with all the marshmallows and then we were like well let's play chubby bunny. And so naturally we're all playing chubby bunny but one of the kids of the member family is going absolutely ham with the marshmallows. He's got like 20 in his mouth but because he's a kid one of the marshmallows gets caught in his throat or something and he starts to puke. Then he violently pukes up his entire dinner all over the ground and the marshmallows as well. Everyone starts freaking out and screaming. My companion flipping dives into me to cover his eyes. THEN THE THREE-YEAR OLD RUNS OVER AND STARTS EATING THE PUKE AND THE MARSHMALLOWS! I just about died. Best member dinner ever.

Anyways, love you all 

Sincerely,
Elder Pack 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End

  Well, this is it. Two full years in serving God. I can't believe it's over. This last week I've been reflecting on my mission ...