Flag

Flag

Monday, September 26, 2022

The Beginning of My Last Transfer

 Hola!

I only have 10 minutes so I need to speed run an email as fast as I can. Basically, I've built a habit of doing an email every week because I use it as a sort of journal. Of course, I write in my journal a little too, but I like writing emails.



I'm in my last transfer as a missionary. It goes by so fast. People always ask how I'm feeling, and I always say the same thing, I'll be ready when it comes. Right now, I'm going to work. I'm not ready to take the tag off but when it's time then I'll be ready to move on. Game's not over til the buzzer dings. 

Getting ice cream on exchanges



This last week was fun. I got a tie signed by my ward mission leader brother K. He is so fun and strange. I love him so much. 

So, what happened at transfers? Pretty much nothing. We lost the Huntington Cove ward which sucks. That's the only ward that we have people were teaching in but now we are going to work more in the Coronado ward and the Sandy Valley Branch. I hope I can get at least one more baptism before this transfer ends. We're teaching people in Sandy Valley and Coronado which is cool but Huntington Cove we were teaching a lot more. 

We also moved apartments and now I am living in a four-man apartment with Elder Maner and his new missionary. I'm excited to live with them because Elder Maner is a really smart and hardworking Elder. He will help keep me going so I don't get lazy this last transfer haha. Elder Muraski is still my companion and I'm glad because he's super fun. He's awesome. One of my first friends I ever met in the mission and now he is going to be my last companion. We were in the same zone when we came out.

Me and Elder Muraski


We made a cake for another missionary's birthday. It said, "you are old as dinosaurs!"



A huge army of statue ants at a gift shop




Can't believe it. I guess I was more of an English-speaking missionary too than a Spanish missionary throughout my mission because I only served 4 transfers out of 16 in Spanish wards. Kinda crazy. Can't wait for the miracles ahead in these next few weeks. I hope they don't go too fast



Sincerely,
Elder Neil Pack   


No comments:

Post a Comment

The End

  Well, this is it. Two full years in serving God. I can't believe it's over. This last week I've been reflecting on my mission ...