Flag

Flag

Friday, January 21, 2022

They were lost, now they are found.

 Hey!!


It's slowly starting to warm up again here. I remember last year as it slowly creeps up to 120 degrees again. Right now, we're chilling at a nice 60 degrees but eventually it's going to be bad. I guess I am just enjoying it now. Yeah so, this week was pretty awesome. Some really cool stuff happened. 

First of all, I lost my keys and I got locked out of our apartment for like 3 days. That kinda sucked. I had to climb into the balcony on the second floor to break in multiple times. It was quite the climb. It was pretty cool to say I did it though. I'm glad no one saw though because it looked really bad. Like some shady figure broke into another person's apartment. Eventually we got new ones to replace them. What's even better is 3 days after that I found my actual keys so now, we have duplicates. I guess we'll have to return some to the mission office. 


I guess this sink lost its keys too.



Then this week my whole district got sick, so everyone was out for 7 days straight, but Elder Plaster and I were working. We had a lot of cool miracles though. We found a lot of people and then put Edgar on date to be baptized (finally!). I've been trying so hard to get someone on date and now we finally have someone which is just a huge blessing. I love Edgar and his whole family. They are going to get baptized in February. They were found by some other missionaries a while ago and now we get to teach them. It's been a huge blessing. I am so thankful for the Elders who worked so hard to find them. I know Edgar is thankful too. He is so ready and excited to be baptized. 

It was a pretty good week. One of those super satisfying weeks. This whole transfer is going to be awesome. My whole district is living in the same apartment complex (except the sisters of course) and it's so cool. Love the mission right now. Life is just super perfect. I basically live in my area with a heck ton of miles. I couldn't ask for anything more. Hopefully we can put more people on date this week. Life is so sweet right now.



Love you all,
Elder Pack 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End

  Well, this is it. Two full years in serving God. I can't believe it's over. This last week I've been reflecting on my mission ...