Flag

Flag

Thursday, March 3, 2022

The Beginning

 Hola mis amigos!! 


I don't have a lot of time to write but wow this week has blown me away. This is truly the end of something good and moving forward to something better. I am so scared and happy and nervous and excited. It's hard to explain my emotions. Well first of all Elder Plaster and I had the most incredible last week together reminiscing on good old days because we knew that we'd be split up. Just a wholesome week full of miracles in finding and teaching. It was stake conference and it was cool to see a huge stake event with all the wards. I love the Laurelwood, but the activity rate is kinda small. Nice to have a lot of people in church. 

My District


Me and Elder Plaster



We went to a place called Dave's Hot Chicken in Las Vegas and then got our transfer calls. It was honestly so crazy. Everyone in the zone is staying! Except me... I'm getting transferred to a new area. Elder Plaster's new companion is Elder Slack which is kinda funny because it rhymes with Elder Pack. Nice. Yeah, and my new companion is Elder Medina! He is from Mexico and speaks Spanish and English fluently. He has been 6 months on the mission. Can't wait to baptize so many people with Elder Medina. I am in the Shadow Hills zone and cover a lot of wards. A couple English ones and a Spanish branch called Alta Loma (which kinda translates to tall hill but the grammar is wrong). I also cover an out of valley ward in Moapa Valley or called Logandale. Kinda cool. Elder Medina and I are about to go off. He seems like such a beast. 

Exchanges with Elders Hughes and Pukahi














Our new apartment is a two man, so I hope Elder Medina likes me haha. Were about to spend a lot of time together. I've always lived in four man's my whole mission and now I get to be in a two. I've also almost been in every zone in the mission. I've been in Canyon Springs, Lone Meadows, Vegas, Shadow Hills, and Spring Lakes. Now I just need South Diamond and Red Desert. 
So excited for this transfer. Elder Medina and I are also going to only speak Spanish or at least as much as possible so I can learn quickly. I honestly thing that's why the Lord gave me Elder Medina so I can get along really well with someone and then learn really good Spanish. I'm also still the district leader which kinda sucks because I honestly have no idea what I am doing with the out of valley ward and the Spanish branch. All my district councils will have to be in Spanish, and I'm stressed as freak. 
Elder with a broken ball on his head

















Our last day together with Elder Plaster was spent closing down the cockroach apartment. We then opened a brand new one which will be nice for Elder Plaster and Elder Slack. It literally took all day to clean apartment and take everything out. 

Moving from my apartment





A rubber chicken in our bathroom






Anyways I love you all, sorry it was short today. Can't wait for this week and to screw up over and over and over again. 

Sincerely,
Elder Neil Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End

  Well, this is it. Two full years in serving God. I can't believe it's over. This last week I've been reflecting on my mission ...