Flag

Flag

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

New companion, gets Covid.

 Hola,


Alright quick email because I have no time today. Pretty sure I have covid and my new companion Elder Dawson gave it to me uggghh. Being sick is awful. 



Anyways, so yeah my new companion is cool. He gets us into some interesting situations. He's funny and cool though. My new roommate is named Elder Moa and he's from Hawaii. He's hilarious. He's the only brown guy in there which balances out us annoying white people haha. There are a lot of new missionaries in the zone now which is cool. They're super fun. 



We're doing a zone theme for everyone to collect water bottles while knocking a door. Then we're going to build something at the end of the transfer with all the bottles. It's going to be fun. 



Fun story, we knocked a door and bunch of ladies came out and said to go away. Then as we were walking away, they invited us back for a Bible study. There was like 8 old women in there and we had a pretty cool Bible Study. What's weird is that I didn't see any bibles out except for Elder Dawson and I's but its whatever lol. It was fun.

Lastly, I'm in constant pain from covid


Sincerely,
Elder Neil Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment

The End

  Well, this is it. Two full years in serving God. I can't believe it's over. This last week I've been reflecting on my mission ...